– A proven track record of building audience and revenues for a media company
– Experience with digital advertising and audience development methods (e.g., social media, SEO, etc) and strong experience with best practices.
– Outstanding project management and analytical skills, including the use of metrics to guide projects/decisions.
– Financial management skills, including budgeting and forecasting.
– Drill into Web Analytics to identify trends and opportunities, as well as understand optimal reader journeys
– Based on web analytics, develop quality audience/traffic plans and tactics that support editorial teams
– Regular interface with all internal constituents in Sales, Editorial and Product Development
– Build and keep updated a tracking dashboard and reports to track our content performance and audience engagement
– Project manage audience development solutions, and all associated components, from inception to successful completion
– In conjunction with stakeholders, develop medium to long-term plan to ensure continued traffic growth by targeting and converting desired audience and industry sectors
– Develop a deep knowledge of content strategy to attract relevant audience/traffic to selected channels and sections
– Work with Editorial to define and implement the best format and publishing strategies to gain an audience and get more engagement
– Ensure accurate audience/traffic growth targets are developed and successfully met
– Identify user trends and provide recommendations on user segmentation/profiling/engagement
– Provide accurate and detailed reporting for management and stakeholders
– Support Management in reporting, planning, and other related activities
The Audience Data & Analytics Specialist will manage all aspects of Impremedia audience insight providing insight for audience growth initiatives across platforms.
Responsibilities include understanding and analyzing user behavior/trends, audience composition and engagement to gain a 360-degree understanding of Impremedia audience.
This role will leverage available datasets, technology and partnerships to support business KPIs. The candidate will work across product, editorial, and revenue teams to distribute deterministic audience insights and recommendations to all interested parties.
Our ideal candidate is someone with an intense curiosity and passion for problem-solving, the ability to envision solutions, a positive can-do attitude, along with strong communications and team-working skills.
**Applicants must be able to fluently speak, read and write Spanish**
Do you want to report and write in the most exciting city of the world?
ImpreMedia, the leading Hispanic news and information company in the US, is offering paid internships for up to 6 months to
motivated and bilingual (English/Spanish) writers for its multimedia operation in New York.
You will write, edit and program content in Spanish for all ImpreMedia properties on a part-time basis in
one of these two areas: FOOD and TECHNOLOGY.
Our ideal candidate would be a highly skilled digital journalist who can identify, write and edit
compelling Spanish-language stories. This person should have a keen knowledge of issues related to
Hispanic life both locally and nationally.
You will learn how to manage and plan digital content. You will also improve your headline writing skills,
ability to identify gaps in stories and ability to work under deadline pressure.
You will work closely with our Web editors and will learn skills to develop social media content for our
audience. You will use analytics platforms to track performance and adjust content accordingly.
East Coast Headquarters
41 Flatbush Avenue, Fl 1
Brooklyn, NY 11217
West Coast Headquarters
445 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 3100
Los Angeles, CA 90071
605 N. Michigan Ave. 4th Floor
Chicago IL 60611
Advertising & Sales